Ocala Family Care P.A accepts most major insurance plans. We encourage our patients to
verify with their insurance carrier that the physician they will be seeing is included on their plan. Always be sure to have a valid referral on file and remember to
bring your insurance cards with you to your appointment.Insurance plans currently accepted by Ocala Family Care P.A include:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield - Health Options
- United Health Care
- Beech Street
- First Health
- Private Health Care Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- TriCare for life
- And other Minor Health Insurances
The list of Insurance Providers Above is subject to change.
As a courtesy, we will submit medical claims to your primary and secondary insurance provider. We are always here to assist you, but we rely on you to provide us with the most
current insurance information.
You will not receive a bill from our clinic until your insurance provider has processed your claim. If your insurance does not cover the full amount of the bill, you will
receive a bill for the remainder of the charge. If you believe your insurance provider handled your claim incorrectly, please contact your insurance provider directly.
No Insurance / Self Pay Patients
For our self-pay patients, payment in full is requested at the time of service.
Many insurance companies and managed care plans have co-payments (co-pays). In most situations, your insurance card will indicate if a copay is required. If your card
does not show whether you owe a copay, please call your insurance provider.
Like most clinics, we request that you pay your copay at the time of your appointment. Please give your copay to the receptionist when you check in to see your doctor.
Please be prepared to provide the following when calling to schedule a diagnostic examination by one of our specialists:
- A written referral from physician or referral source is required to see many of our specialists.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific tests will be provided when the appointment is scheduled.
- To avoid unnecessary testing, please bring relevant medical records, test results and X-rays to your appointment.
- Services are provided in close coordination with our patients referring physician.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring physician.
- Patient name and date of birth
- Probable diagnosis
- Insurance/referral information, including primary care physician
- Pertinent physician clinical findings or symptoms